A few months ago I had the luxury of being able to start working from home full time, which means that I had to create a workspace in my little London flat! I've rearranged furniture and have an area to work from, but thought I'd use this as a chance to scour the internet and share with you pieces I would love if space and budget didn't matter...
Here are 10 things that I've found – hopefully it'll inspire you to make your workspace/studio look lovely!
- Cream and brass desk lamp – an essential in the workspace, bonus that it looks amazing.
- Copper and concrete clock – to keep track of time so you don't work too much!
- Geometric concrete bowls – these will help catch those miscellaneous bits and bobs on the desk.
- Pen pots – pretty pen pots for the pretty pens that I know you collect. 😜
- Pegboard – to display all your inspiration and keep those creative juices flowing.
- Letter tray – a tidy and organised workspace to help you focus.
- Oak and grey leather desk – having a good sized desk is a must for you have enough space to carry out all your tasks.
- Monstera plant – what's a great workspace without an amazing plant?
- Grey office chair – comfort is the key here, back and neck health is very important.
- Wool rug – ties the whole scheme together, doesn't it?
Like what you're reading?
I'd love to keep you posted on things that go on around here – sign up below to get updates and offers straight to your inbox!